Silent whistle instructions:
- Remove the black plastic cover to get access to the adjustment screw.
- While blowing the whistle, adjust the screw until the tone disappears.
- Tighten the locking ring, so the screw would not move.
- Put the plastic cover back onto the whistle.
- The initial goal of this training is to teach your dog to associate clicks with positive rewards, i.e. receiving a treat.
- Keep the training sessions short and frequent. We suggest 3-4 sessions a day, 5-10 minutes each.
- Press the button on the clicker and give you dog a treat.
- Repeat this process few minutes apart while playing with your pet during training.
- After your dog starts to associate the sound of the clicker with receiving a treat, you can move on to training your dog to associate clicks with a command.
- After your pet learns that a sound of a click means receiving a tasty treat you are ready to move on to teach your dog commands.