PetSafe Wireless Instant Dog Fence
Imagine what life would be like if you were able to keep your pet in the yard without burying wire, flags or stakes? With the Petsafe Wireless Instant Fence, this is possible. It provides pet owners with a safe and portable electronic pet containment system that’s easy to operate. Best of all, it is wireless and it provides instant installation.
How it works...
The Petsafe Wireless Instant Fence is easy to set up and it’s portable. Your dog wears a receiver collar that picks up signal from a steady radio signal to develop a "stay zone". If your dog attempts to run out of the stay zone, a warning tone with a light will gently nudge him. Eventually, your dog will learn his boundaries and stay where he belongs – in the safe confinements of your home.
The next step is to set up boundaries within your yard. This process is simple. Change the level on the transmitter up to ninety feet. The dog collar has 6 points of correction that’s programmable. This allows you to customize the levels.
Increase Your Petsafe Wireless Instant Fence with Extra Transmitters
The pet fence can be increased to higher transmitters. As a result, it creates crossing circles and the signal stops exactly where the circles cross. This gives your pet access to the whole area. An extra transmitter creates a boundary up to 180 ft. wide and up to 330 ft. long.
- Completely wireless
- Signal field has a circular boundary
- 6 points of correction (adjustable)
- Tone only training mode
- Can be used with an unlimited number of pets (each wearing a collar)
- Prevents false signals.
- 25 seconds to prevent over correction
- The system turns off the collar during a power outage
- Does not correct during a power outage
- Waterproof Collar
- Low battery indicator light & lightweight receiver (2.5 ounces)
- Owner’s Manual & 50 Training Flags
- PetSafe RFA-67 Battery
- Minimum range of 5 ft. from transmitter
- Receiver is constantly searches for a signal
- Will only correct when the receiver loses the signal from the transmitter
- Receiver Fail-Safe. If your pet leaves the correction zone, the receiver will automatically turn off
- Maximum range is a 90 ft. radius (ability to increase with additional transmitters - See Below)