Easy to Use, No External Controls. This easy to use bark control collar requires no programming and includes progressive correction. What does this mean? If your dog continues to bark the static correction increases automatically and it deters your dog from barking!
When your dog barks, the PetSafe Standard No Bark Dog Collar gives a warning beep and mild correction. Then if he continues to bark, he will receive the warning tone with a slightly stronger correction. This process will continue up through six levels of correction. The PetSafe Standard Anti Bark Collar senses the vibrations in your dog's throat that happen only during barking. While not at all harmful, the PetSafe Standard No Bark Collar is an effective deterrent to excessive barking.
This bark collar helps your dog learn the difference between good barking (for protection) and bad barking (due to boredom or over-excitement). The collar picks up the vibrations from your dogs vocal chords as it barks. The vibrations cause the collar to send an electronic signal (a static shock) to your dog. Your dog will quickly learn that barking causes the signals, and that not barking is the way to avoid the signals.
- Bark Control Unit with Adjustable Collar
- Lifetime Warranty
- One of the smallest bark collars available at only 2.3 ounces
- Sophisticated microprocessor technology provides a warning beep with the first bark
- Six levels of progressive correction for stubborn dogs
- Not too strong for small or timid dogs...yet strong enough for large or stubborn dogs
- Automatic shut-off if your dog continues to bark more than 15 times in a 50 second period, the PBC-102 will then reset after 3 minutes
- Owners Manual